Saturday, May 4, 2019

The Conclusion of The Whole Matter

Christ says he is the door.

John 10 9 KJV I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

Imagine ... As a vision in your mind ...

Picture a solid wood door ... A door in the middle of a field ...

On the door is a picture of Christ ...

Written on the door is:

     The Conclusion of The Whole Matter

Imagine ... Standing at the door knocking.

Revelation 3 20 KJV Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Imagine ... As you knock ... The door immediately opens ... On the other side there is a table to sup with Christ.

Imagine...

On the table ... is a heap of stones ... and crumbs are falling from the table.

The heap of stones is a mountain of witnesses.

And on the table are ALL the witnesses of the Periodic Table of The Field ... ALL singing and dancing for joy together.

Matthew 3 9 KJV And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.

EinStein is One Stone, NewTon another a real heavy weight, two stones God raised up from Abraham. Dash your children against them.

And All around the table are the dogs that cherry pick the periodic table, all fighting each other for the crumbs.

Understand ... For Shits and Giggles ... I Know who my enemies are.

Cherry pickers of the periodic table, such as young and flat earthers, are a harm to society as a whole.

Psalms 139 22 KJV I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

Ecclesiastes 12 13 KJV Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

No comments:

Post a Comment