Thursday, October 4, 2018

The Truth Returns

Do you remember Christ said the Father will send you another in Christ's name? Do you keep that in your remembrance?

John 14:16 KJV And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

John 14:26 KJV But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 16:8 KJV And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

The return of Christ is not Christ coming back as so many falsely believe, it is another that comes in Christ's name as Christ said, another that shares with all humanity the understanding of the words Christ has said.

We will all picture Christ walking in his time, and all will share in a single understanding of his stories.

John 3:7 kJV Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

John 5:8 KJV Jesus saith unto him, Rise, take up thy bed, and walk.

John 10:9 KJV I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

John 14:1 KJV Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

John 14:6 KJV Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Luke 12:10 KJV And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but unto him that blasphemeth against the Holy Ghost it shall not be forgiven.

|N'R| - norm


Revelation 21:1 KJV And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment