Friday, August 9, 2019

Evidence For God

Figuring It Out

I started on a project, of a few different things, and, by thinking through the following things I came to know with certainty if an eternal being exists or not.

1) My project included attempting to prove an eternal being is impossible.

I thought on the matter, deeply, if I did believe in some way that some form of whatever 'higher being' existed or not, no matter what stories there are, but even one I might make up in my own mind? Maybe I was a believer and just wouldn't admit it? If I could prove that an eternal being is impossible, then necessarily it would be impossible that I had a belief about some alleged God 'higher being' whatever.

2) My project included attempting to write a proof that I was not indoctrinated in any way.

I had to be certain of myself, what I had heard so many times in my life "take the beam out of your own eye". I could never be honest with myself and say another is indoctrinated if I myself wasn't absolutely certain I am not, to do that would mean I'm a hypocrite.

3) My project included attempting to write my own Bible, The Book of Knowledge, which included only things I did know with absolute certainty, things I had evidence for.

The Book of Knowledge Rule #1 was that it could only include things I know with absolute certainty that others can also know. This way humans would have a list they could all share. The plan was to find other humans to add to the list, so humans worldwide would have an ever growing Book of Knowledge. I wanted to write the book of knowledge to pass onto my children, and their children, and their children's children. A book of knowledge all children around the planet could share. I was hoping the book of knowledge, through generations, would bring an end to indoctrination, so all children would grow and share in knowledge.

The Tribulation

I didn't want my children to grow up in an environment where other children around the world were being brainwashed to grow to be adults that come to be suicide bombers. I figured by all children around the world growing and sharing The Book of Knowledge, in just a few generations perhaps, that could bring an end to the senseless killing of wars.

I was setting myself up to fight a war of words, to take on the world, The Book of Knowledge vs all other alleged holy books. A war of words I was certain I could win knowing those that asserted to represent alleged holy books as I did. It wasn't actually a war against the books, it was a war of words to show those that say they know the truth because of what they say a book says, isn't actually the truth in the real world.

The difference between those that realize knowledge and write it in a book, compared to those that read a book and attempt to manipulate reality to comply.

Free Of Indoctrination

To be free of indoctrination, I had to be certain I was properly separating things I know from things I do not know. Every single thing with certainty because I had evidence of it being so, absolute certainty. Without certainty I had to admit I simply do not know.

One can't write The Book of Knowledge and it be nothing but a list of things they think they know that they may not actually know. That'd be nonsense. It has to include things that all humans as a group should know. The common knowledge of common sense.

There are things all humans should know, for example that "there are things all humans should know". There are things only some humans will come to know, for example the address of an individual. There are things only a single individual can know, for example when one comes to have a certain thought.

The Book of Knowledge grew in it's number of lists. Not only a list of things all humans should know, but now a list of things only some humans will know, and a list of things only a single individual knows. And not only these three lists, but a list of things I simply do not know.

The Book of Knowledge of All, Some, One, and Unknown to me.

It was quite the process, I'll tell ya right now.

more, more, more to come ...

What I Now Know

As we have life forms that live within us, so also do we live within a life form.

You are an individual with a name and a body, I am an individual with a name and a body, and so also is God an individual with a name and a body.

Fact is, the whole of the natural universe infinite in all directions that we live within just so happens to be the natural eternal infinite body of a life form, the natural body of an individual, the natural body of a sentient being of certainty of purely objective thought. That's God. That simple.

The word God is nothing but a name, one of many humans have called this eternal being since we actually came to Know him. No meaning is inferred nor implied.

As God is a being of purely objective thought and a human is a life form capable of understanding purely objective thought, it is not robbery to be equal to God.

God's thoughts are not my thoughts, but we do think alike.

As God is eternal and I am born to die, God's ways are not my ways but we both are alive.

As the whole of the natural universe infinite in all directions is God's body and I am puny human, God is greater than I am.

All beings are natural beings, God included.

The act of mother nature that animates matter, called the Holy Spirit, is what God calls his glory.

The reason it is written that none fulfill the glory of God, is due to the fact that without the act of mother nature that animates matter, without the Holy Spirit, not even God would be alive.





No comments:

Post a Comment